GUCCI Part-time Digital Intern (6 Months)
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Singapore - Singapore
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
Digital Internal Sales Portal
- Digital Internal Online sales website content upload and checking for regional markets, this will include: - checking the price shown on the portal so that it matches with the latest price update - check if the portal contents are displayed correctly, with correct Item/Qty/Sales Price and product related information
- Check order list to ensure that the correct item was processed in the transaction system. To conduct transactional auditing when needed.
- Check order reports to ensure that purchases are within the annual purchase limitations.
- Support on payment transactional with on-time follow up for payment link.- Support to issue/reissue payment verification links.
- Support on end-to-end order fulfilment. - Support order & transaction creation in system. - Support the arrangement of warehouse delivery. - Support on providing timely updates for order collection. - Support on the order collection and reduce waiting time. - Support in updating report for collected orders.
- Support on order cancellation and change request for the region.
- Support on the management of defect item/wrong order item exchange and return request from employees.
- Ad-hoc assignment of related topics.
Digital Operation and Setup
- Manage the product detail list to prepare and file forms required for Digital business setup.
- Assist to work with counterpart for requesting documents and provide administrative support.
- Excel: Advanced
- High degree of passion and technical skills for data manipulation and problem solving
- Independent and driven, with a high level of initiative
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Able to commit for 3 days per week for a duration of 6 months
- Part time