KERING Assistant HR Manager
Kering - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
We are currently seeking an Assistant Human Resources Manager who will report to the Head of Human Resources, South East Asia Oceania of Kering.
As part of Kering HR, this role supports the Kering office based in Malaysia. You will business partner the management, working closely with the HR counterpart in Singapore office and provide quality HR shared services. Focusing on talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, employee relations, operational HR and learning & development activities.
How you will contribute
• Oversee full scope of HR functions while specialising in HRBP duties and provide support to the organization with quality internal services.
• Understands the recruitment needs, manage the whole hiring process, works closely with the hiring managers to ensure culture fit and skills to meet future growth strategy.
• Responsible for Kering office payroll and ensure 100% accuracy and timelines of the payroll cycles.
• Manage the Compensation and Benefits functions including but not limited to Annual Performance Review, Merit Increase as well as Annual Salary Benchmarking exercises.
• Business Partner the management by establishing strong working relationships with the team, also being approachable and available to all employees.
• Responsible for coordinating and conducting skills training and identifying opportunities, including language, IT, management, policies, employment law and any other training needs.
• Manages all third-party training and recruitment supplier contracts and relationships.
• Manages Employer Relation issues, raised from the corporate managers. Advice may include disciplinary, grievances, sickness, absence, redundancy and variations of contracts. • Responsible for ensuring all HR policies and procedures remain compliant, best practice, fit for legislative requirement.
Who you are
• Bachelor’s degree and training/experience in Human Resources.
• At least 5 years of relevant experience.
• Solid experience in employee legislation and local labour laws.
• Organized and process driven, great attention to details.
• Excellent communication style and a confident speaker.
• Strong ability to recommend HR opportunities and innovation staying ahead of the trends, while keeping the operation impeccable, with a solid service mentality.
• Well versed with Workday and HRIS.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Corporate HR team based in Italy and actively contribute to the ongoing
success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach
their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age,
nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for
people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a
changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified
candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time