KERING Assistant Media Manager
Kering - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking an Assistant Media Manager who will report to APAC Communications and Media Director.
Your role is to deploy Kering’s vision for Media & Digital Performance, supporting the Digital transformation of the group in APAC cover Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and SEAP, based in Singapore.
You will grow to be an expert in providing guidance and advice on all topics related to Kering brands media activities, across all media types. Working closely with the new global media agency partner of the group, you will support Kering media vision across key priorities: media partners relationship, group negotiations, media efficiency, media process and guidelines, agency relationship etc.
How you will contribute
- Foster productive relationships with media vendors (digital platform, outdoor, social media platforms and print.)
- Explore new innovative media opportunities with media partners
- Manage and lead the relationship of our media agency to improve media performance and operational excellence. Assist Director on monitoring and optimization of the relationship and quality of service for the Group on an operational level, implementation of process, guidelines, templates, etc.
- Support the Director and ensure strong negotiation resulting in breakthrough, efficient and effective media deals with the local markets and identify unique media buying opportunities and placement tactics in APAC.
- Optimize and streamline on/off‐line media planning as well as media processes across the region to ensure efficiency
- Help to develop strong collaboration across all entities in digital aspects- agency digital team in both regional and local level, media partners, and brands (communication / media/ E-commerce Team) to improve the understanding of the overall digital guidelines and approach given by Kering WW Media and Performance Marketing Team
- Follow‐up the media agency scope of work including media landscapes, competitive reporting, media recommendations, plans and reports etc.
- Follow‐up the media plan transparency & accuracy in the media plan management system - Dentsu Connect.
- Get familiar with the group contracted tools – DMR, Meltwater/ Linkfluence, Digital Dashboard; and assist on report generation.
- Assist local brands’/ Brand HQ / Kering APAC & HQ’s enquiries on a timely basis.
- Coordinate the status meeting with Kering Paris and Media Agency respectively, do the recap and follow ups
- Assist in organizing the market visits, and logistics of any HQ visit, media presentation and Group Brands meeting.
- Involve in all publication meetings and help to coordinate the presentation files
- Monitor the implementation of the agency reporting including monthly competitive report for core markets. Ensure the accuracy of all the reports submitted in a standard template & timely manner
- Work with the Director on monitor the department spending and budget table update
- Department’s invoice and invoice system handling
- Assist to have regular media/ communication updates on internal communication platform – WORKPLACE
- File the department documents and magazines
Who you are
- Degree or above with 3 years of experience in Digital Media, and Offline media too ideally, on the advertiser and/or agency side. Premium brand experience and 4A agency experience will be a plus.
- With MNC experience, fluent in English, ability to speak Mandarin and Cantonese will be a plus as you will be required to interact with teams in APAC.
- With general digital media knowledge
- With innovation mindset, market sensitive, and always stay ahead of the trends, while keeping the operation
- impeccable, with a solid service mentality and great communication skills, organized and process driven, great attention to details
- Analytical mind and ability to see the big picture
- Knowledge of the media and digital tools as well as reinforced usage of Excel and Power Point
- Detail oriented and highly organized; able to handle multiple projects and relationships
- Enthusiastic and committed. Always strive for the best while able to work autonomously, and desire to grow within the organization
- Curious and innovative in exploring solutions. Able to navigate ambiguous situations without compromising on results and efficiency
- Always represent Kering in a positive and professional manner, both internally and externally
- Willingness to travel if required
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enrich the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time