KERING Assistant Treasury Manager
Kering - Regular
Shanghai - Mainland China
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow’s Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2021, Kering had over 42,000 employees and revenue of €17.6 billion.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Treasury Manager as part of our dynamic team in Shanghai.
Reporting to the Senior Treasury Manager, China and thanks to your expertise, dynamism, and creativity, you will be in charge to successfully manage Treasury projects and ad-hoc topics for our activities in China across all brands. The position is in Shanghai close to the Kering China shared service team.
How you will contribute
- In charge Treasury projects including XB cash pool assessment, cashflow forecast & analysis model build up, SAP deployment, instore connected payment study, China bank account structure optimization, and bank service charge rationalization
- As a key team member in any project development, system implementation & upgrade exercise for Treasury-managed applications, systems & processes; like requirement gathering, development, UAT, roll-out & support
- Deeply involve in project daily management, maintain good working relationship with project stakeholders to ensure project delivery on time and meet expectations
- Keeping track of the project progress, perform project updates on regular basis to Sr. Treasury Manager and Kering Corporate, Treasury and Insurance Director
- Support ad-hoc topic and project upon assignment
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or accounting major, CFA, CPA or ACCA preferred
- At least 8 years’ experience in Finance and Treasury within an international corporation in China
- Experience in retail or luxury industry is preferred
- Treasury project management experience will be a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to work with multiple brands and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China