Kering Eyewear Accountant ( 6 months' contract)
Kering Eyewear - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
We are currently seeking an Accountant ( 6 months' contract) who will report to a Finance Manager as part of our finance team.
How you will contribute
- Ensure A/P payments to vendors are timely and appropriate with proper internal controls
- Responsible for issuing GUI invoices to customers ensuring compliance with local regulations and company policies
- Perform month-end closing-General Ledger, JE’s, accruals, and analysis focused on OPEX. Prepare month-end variance analysis for Actual vs. Budget/Forecast
- Analyse cash position and prepare cash forecast; Conduct monthly bank reconciliation
- Responsible for VAT submission and tax filing and statutory audit and follow up
- Assist in annual budget and periodic forecast with providing accurate and complete data
- Prepare requested data and/or sampling requests for internal and external auditors
Who you are
- University degree focused on Finance/Economy/Accountancy
- 3-8 years working experience in multinational and sizeable corporation
- Solid accounting knowledge as well as local tax/audit regulation. Hands-on/relevant working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and SAP, experience with BPC and HFM is desirable; good command in English, both written and verbally
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work well with people across different cultures
- Flexible and bright personality, open to commit in a dynamic environment. High standard of integrity, team spirit. Action orientated and proactive
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region