KERING EYEWEAR Training Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a Regional Training Manager who will report to Head of Marketing as part of our dynamic Asia Pacific team in Hong Kong .
You will be responsible for overseeing all the training strategy and directions, identifying training needs and focus for both brands, products and selling techniques. To design, deliver and manage training programs across the region with all distribution partners ranging from wholesale to retailers.
How you will contribute
- Overseas all the training strategy and directions; Identifying training needs focussing on the brands, products and luxury selling techniques
- Design, delivery and manage training programs for internal sales force and distribution partners in APAC region
- Manage the digital training platform for virtual training and sustain continuous training/knowledge sharing with clients
- Localization of training materials based on market needs following HQ guidelines
- Training budget management
- Evaluation on training effectiveness
Who you are
- Minimum 4 years experience in training
- Experience in eyewear or luxury industry a must
- University degree or above
- Strong communication skills with high fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)- both written and oral
- Another Asia language would be a great advantage
- Self-motivated and proactive in a start-up environment
- Able to travel frequently
- Hong Kong
- Required to travel in APAC region (around 65% of time)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR