KERING Human Resources Assistant (10-month contract)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Kowloon - Hong Kong SAR
This position is responsible to support the Regional Learning & Development and Engagement team. The key function of this role is to provide administrative and logistics support in Learning & Development (L&D) programs and engagement activities for Kering APAC countries.
How you will contribute
- Support logistics for training programs in Hong Kong (eg. enrolment, email communication, training materials preparation, onsite support, evaluation summary, invoices, etc.)
- Support local engagement activities in Hong Kong
- Coordinate local trainings with external local vendors in the region, and monitor training status according to the regional training plan. Provide support to local HR if necessary (eg. contract preparation with trainer; scheduling; follow up on evaluation summary; coordinating with brands)
- Keep the master regional L&D schedule updated
- Workday Learning project (eg. manage historical data migration to the WD Learning system; create courses on WD Learning; manage online enrolment etc.)
- Lexiang (an internal communication platform dedicated for employees based in China): operational management
- Ad hoc support as required by the team
Who you are
- Bachelor degree holder
- With previous internship experience in Human Resources / Event Management
- Retail industry background is a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized, fast-paced and adaptive
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua)
- Good PC skills such as MS Office
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR