Kering - Regular
KERING O2C Specialist
Kering - Regular
Petaling Jaya - Malaysia
A global Luxy Group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2021, Kering had nearly 38,800 employees and restated revenue of €17.6 billion.
We are currently seeking an O2C Specialist to join our Finance Transformation Delivery Team.
Under the responsibility of the O2C Finance Transformation Manager, you are responsible to successfully deliver the finance transformation in APAC programme within the agreed roadmap and focusing on O2C flows, including:
- Design, test and support O2C flows integration between Cash Register, POS, ERP and Bank. Ensure implementation of target finance (10+) macro-processes, supporting distributed and standardized end-to-end business processes.
- Ensure 100% designed and documented financial flow, including integration with logistics, retail operations and ecommerce. Those processes should include the transition phases as well (legacy integration until full stack SAP).
- Interact with Finance Transformation Delivery Lead so that design can be streamlined beyond the SAP implementation.
- Deliver adoption, leveraging on training documents to explain responsibilities; ensure complete 100% documented processes on O2C flows.
- Coordinate the production of the Kering Finance Academy training materials locally to support process adoption, develop and maintain skills and knowledge, targeting an average of 80% of the team is trained and capable to share knowledge locally.
How you will contribute
- Support the set-up and maintenance of Blackline (journal posting and transaction matching).
- Align process steps and authorization impact on the organization across the brands and functional areas (segregation of duty) leveraging on SAP GRC.
- Participate actively in testing phases, making sure the finance back-office operations are fully compliant and signed off.
- Document impacts on the closing operations with a “who does what” vision when the Supply Chain solution will be implemented, from transition phases till full stack SAP on logistics and finance. Document 100% of the closing processes related to O2C operations in Blackline.
- Participate in continuous improvement and evolutive maintenance, collecting business requirements and promoting them, driving solutions till completion.
- Interact with internal resources and consultants from our SAP COE and Finance Shared Services (central and regional hubs).
Who you are
- Minimum 2 years experience in O2C, ideally completed with participation in complex implementation projects.
- Experience with Blackline journal postings and transaction matching is a strong plus.
- Past exposure to service-oriented companies, shared services and complex matrix organizations in the Retail industry.
- Participation in high complexity integration projects with strong exposure to O2C processes.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin. Japanese and / or Korean is a strong plus.
- Full time