A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow’s Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2021, Kering had nearly 38,800 employees and restated revenue of €17.6 billion.
How you will contribute
Payroll Support Brand – Fully in charge of all brands (Gucci, Kering, Bottega Veneta, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Qeelin, Boucheron, Pomelato, Kering Eyewear).
Geographic Coverage – Australia, New Zealand, Guam. Phillipines and Sai Pan
1. Payroll Management
- Manage payroll service providers (vendors) for Guam, Saipan and Phillipines and in-house payroll processing for Australia and New Zealand ; ensure payroll payments and reports are delivered consistently, accurately and on time in accordance with company policies & procedures, and in compliance with local statutory and tax requirements.
- Perform end to end payrun for some entities in accurate and timely manner. Perform off cycle payrun as requested by brands.
- Compute statutory contribution, employee tax withholding.
2. Monthly Closing Report
- Prepare monthly closing data including but not limited to payroll, accruals as requested by brand, overtime cost reports for Finance and HRActual.
- Handle several HC reports.
- Liaise with Finance on monthly accrual and payroll journal
- Withholding tax & Deposit received management
3. Withholding Tax & Year-end tax
- Provide accurate information on tax laws.
- Follow up and execution for year-end tax settlement
- Execute monthly, yearly income tax return according to local legislation requirement.
- Preparation and follow up yearly external and internal audit procedure and audit meeting
- Participate in interviews related to audit
5. System Management and Implementation
- Monitor integration flow from Workday to local HRIS, such as Prosoft for SEA and iChris for ANZ.
- Check for system updates in accordance with regular statutory contributions and tax law changes and request from the company.
- Participate in the system implementation and integration projects.
- Reviewing payroll process and making improvement
- Handle Kering Connect tickets relating payroll enquiry from Brand HR or employees
- Extract and report data when requested by brands
- Undertake any ad-hoc assignments assigned
Who Are You
- Bachelor’s degree holder in HR, Business Administration, Accounting, Statistics or equivalent
- Minimum 2-years experience in payroll administration with knowledge of accounting or in a similar Shared Service position
- Knowledge of Workday system (Preferred)
- Ability to prioritize priorities wisely
- Conduct results (with strict deadlines and schedules, and a thorough service ethic)
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, and collaborate with others
- Organized and process driven, great attention to details
- Result and customer oriented
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.