KERING Process Improvement Manager
Kering - Regular
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
How you will contribute
- Leading finance performance improvement engagement, which involve analysing FSSC processes, implementing an efficient process, improving current processes or Identify best practises. Document current processes (Business Process Master List) and ensure they are mapped to the global SSC model and calendar.
- Leading on-going FSSC knowledge transition projects/ activities, governance workstream to ensure smooth transition with minimum disruption to business operations.
- Drive cross-team understanding of new Accounting Standards/ System, apply and train technical principles to develop team.
- Key financial modeller & administrator for dashboards in Power BI to measure the performance metrics/SLA for FSSC.
- Subject Matter experts to implement system enhancement and roll out of SAP system, including but not limited to SAP master data.
- Support the roll out of Kering Group’s internal controls framework (COSO) policies and processes, ensuring that control objectives are identified and that corresponding controls are designed, executed, documented and reviewed across each assigned market. The Process Improvement Manager supported by the Regional Internal Control Manager, will drive the implementation of Blackline/Esker/Concur/Power BI, Kering O2C/R2R/P2P solution.
- Active involvement is required on ad-hoc assignments, process improvement initiatives and/or Kering Group’s transformation projects.
- Support Finance KFSSC objective to become 100% paperless, and design controls that leverage digital capabilities
- Leveraging on the new processes and the additional technology, implement continuous accounting & target fast-close (1 day close)
Who you are
Technical skills and experiences:
- Accounting/Finance Major with CA qualification,
- 5+ years of experience in finance and accounting roles
- Experience on major transformational projects – financial systems and processes are preferred.
- Strong knowledge on SAP is preferred.
- APAC Market exposures is preferred
- People leader
- Self-driven mindset and results oriented
- Agile, inquisitive and a problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good communicator
- Willingness to travel (ad-hoc)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time