KERING Transfer Pricing
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
Transfer pricing is a key transversal subject in the activity of multinational companies and in particular in the luxury sector; You will therefore be involved in the Group's projects in a proactive and systematic way. You will need to be able to approach complex subjects in a simple way.
How will you contribute?
- By participating in the monitoring and coordination of transfer pricing issues within the Group;
- By developing and participating in the implementation of transfer pricing policies at China level;
- Preparing and managing mandatory required China local transfer pricing documentation;
- By assisting the tax experts in charge of the Maisons, during tax audits, on specific points relating to transfer pricing;
- Analyzing changes, the transfer pricing regulations and recommending actions to minimize risks;
- Taking care of indirect tax consequences (VAT, customs duties) of the application of the transfer pricing policy i.e. transfer pricing adjustment;
Reporting line: Hierarchically to China Tax Director / Functionally to Group Transfer Pricing team.
Who are you?
- Degree holders in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Law or taxation, with a recognized professional qualification;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in transfer pricing in one of the "Big4" or a large multinational group where you will have managed major projects relating to the matter;
- Aspiration to develop transfer pricing solutions by drawing inspiration from “best practices”, commercial reality and economic analyses;
- Analytical, strategic mindset with strong numerical skills and other technical resources relevant to transfer pricing analyses
- Excellent communication; Team spirit;
- Strong command of written and spoken Chinese and English
Why join us?
Kering is one of the leading groups in the fashion sector which has experienced double-digit growth in recent years. We are evolving rapidly and we want to continue to do so to reinforce our growth. To do this, we need passionate employees who enjoy working as a team.
Through its employees, Kering is committed to diversity. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. Our employees thus have opportunities to express their talents, both individually and collectively, and this contributes to strengthening our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of background.
- Full time
- Mainland China