SAINT LAURENT Client Engagement Executive, Asia Pacific
Saint Laurent - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
This position is based in the Hong Kong Saint Laurent office, directly reporting to the APAC Client Engagement Director to implement client activities with a focus on CRM analytics across the Asia Pacific.
- Analyze customer behavior and market dynamics, translate the findings into actionable recommendations and identify opportunities to optimize business performance and customers retention and recruitment across the Asia Pacific region
- Generate regular dashboard reports for retail teams to review program effectiveness, present analytic solutions to improve retention, recruitment and reactivation of customers for the local market
- Provide end to end analytics to support regional CRM strategies and events through financial projection, target selection, pre-event customer analysis and post-event evaluation
- Implement the digital CRM strategies and smooth the online client reach-out flow
- Provide backend support for CRM digital tools such as client contact message, E-card, digital Lookbook and client reassignment etc.
- Perform regular data cleaning and maintenance of customer data to ensure the most accurate and valid database for activation and analysis
- Consolidate marketing tools order from local markets and manage budget
- Support monthly business review report preparation
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and CRM events as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering
- 2-3 years of experience in CRM or membership management, experience in event management would be a plus
- Articulate and precise in communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in CRM systems and statistical tools will be an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced excel skills
- Good command of English and Mandarin
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR