SAINT LAURENT Communication Executive
Saint Laurent - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
We are currently seeking a Communication Executive who will report to Communication Director as part of our dynamic team in Taiwan.
This position assists the Communication Director for the full spectrum of Communications activities and special projects.
• Plan, implement, and manage public relations, influencers and celebrities’ strategies
• Assist in planning, organizing, and implementing PR activities to enhance brand image and product awareness that are in line with corporate strategies
• Transmit the value of the brand and reinforce the company’s strengths against market competition
• Monitor post-event results, evaluate campaign effectiveness and share best practice
• Liaise with agencies for project and event execution
• Manage Sample and Showroom
• Compile PR and Communications reports
• Support all press-related correspondence and coordination
• Coordinate with regional markets and headquarters for editorial shooting
• Measure and produce reports on PR KPIs and each PR campaign
• Use different channels to optimize the campaign's reach and success
• Build and maintain relationships with journalists, influencers, and celebrities
• Stay up to date with PR and industry trends and best practices
• Assist in any ad hoc projects as assigned
• Degree holder or equivalent in marketing, communication or related disciplines
• Minimum 3 years of proven experience in the field of Public Relations, possess good relationship with media, influencers and celebrity managements
• Detail oriented and well-organized
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
• A good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in computer skills and multimedia applications including Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop & etc.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region