SAINT LAURENT Communication Manager
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking a Communication Manager who will report to the Communication Director, China as part of our dynamic team in China.
You will strengthen the brand image and share the brand value cross all channels of communication; Integrate the resources cross PR, Media, Celebrity, Special Projects and event; Accelerate the brand equity with creativity of approach and consistency of brand DNA.
- Press Relationship
- Take responsibility of Press relationship and publicity on top fashion magazines
- Develop the effective PR publicity plan, cross seasons and collections, to interpret the designer’s vision on print magazines.
- Develop the strong brand visibility cross all social media platform, with diversity of angles.
- Take responsibility of media planning and supervise the effectiveness and efficiency of media investment, cross print, OOH and display.
- Develop the full year media plan cross print, OOH and digital display
- Evaluate and take action to improve the campaign performance by campaign base.
- Develop the solid celebrity strategy, to engage the talents to amplify the brand’s image in proper occasions and approach.
- Engage celebrity for cover collaboration
Special Project Management
- Initiate the local native content project, with engagement of media partners and talents, amplifying the brand creativity and image cross magazine and social media platforms,
- Conduct the HQ special projects and adaptation in local market, to engage properly with Chinese audience.
- Budget estimation and performance evaluation.
- Event management
- Conduct the event plan and budget management, supervising the vendors and working with partners to drive the execution excellency.
- Education background: Bachelor’s degree and above.
- Min.10 years working experience in PR, media planning, celebrity, special project and event management.
- Working experience in high fashion and jewelry & watch,
- If cross industry working experience in high fashion, Jewelry & Watch industry.
- Press relationship,
- Communication strategy thinking
- Crisis management skill
- Event management skill
- Negotiation skills,
- Project management skills,
- Teamwork spirit,
- Result-driven and self-motivation
- Language skill, will be plus if French
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China