BOTTEGA VENETA Assistant Store Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking an Assistant Store Manager who will report to the Store Manager at our Sloane Street Boutique.
You will form an integral part of the Retail Management team, providing continuous support on the shop floor whilst contributing to sales turnover. You will work alongside the retail selling team to drive business goals and performance; ensuring exceptional service standards and maintaining a clear brand focus.
How you will contribute
- Develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service.
- Understand current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware.
- Replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- Handle customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures.
- Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met.
- Ensure that all procedures and policies are understood - carry out work according to those standards.
- Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with company standards.
- Adhere to Security and Health & Safety regulations.
- Open & close the store according the needs of the business, in line with company security rules.
- Carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Consultant role.
Who you are
- A minimum of three years experience in a similar role
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Ability to initiate contact and communication
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Able to work in fast paced environments
- A strong team player and considerate of colleagues
Why work with us?
Bottega Veneta's philosophy is centered on the individual and self-confidence. All employees are determined, willing to represent the product and defend it no matter what. The expression of new ideas is strongly encouraged, within the framework of the professional freedom, in order to make coherent the image of the mark. Consistency, trust, collaboration and transparency are the keys to our success. Proud of our social responsibility and to ensure the future of our brand, we are committed to the culture and traditions of our Italian heritage and work with perseverance to maintain them.
As part of the Kering Group, we are a fair, positive and creative entity. Our mission is to attract different talents, who recognize these primordial values, and who are driven by the desire to develop them within this group luxury and lifestyle, without ever compromising them. At Bottega Veneta, we are interested in the result of individual efforts. We identify, nurture and develop all kinds of talents, offering multiple resources and learning opportunities to optimize our professional growth. Dedicated to deepen creativity and innovation, we encourage the learning of know-how while helping professional development.
- Full time
- United Kingdom