BOTTEGA VENETA Client Advisor
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
REGGELLO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative craftmanship since 1966. Creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Client Advisor who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Leccio Store.
Meet performance expectations and provide excellent client service to ensure client satisfaction in alignment with company standards.
How you will contribute?
- Finalize sales targets achievements in line with company strategy
- Embraces the clienteling culture of building strong and long-term relationship with clients
- Collect and update client information to ensure an efficient use of CRM
- Creates an engaging and emotional client experience offering the best-in-class service, in line with Bottega Veneta Client Journey
- Understands luxury, the collections and fashion trends
- Works on silhouettes, brings alternative items to get clients to discover more about the collection
- Has a positive approach, contributes to teamwork, adapts to different personalities, seeks support from and provides support to colleagues
- Knows and applies company policies, procedures and guidelines
- Keeps the stock tidy, knows and monitors stock deliveries and availabilities, communicates in a timely manner out-of-stock merchandise and any other useful information
Who you are?
- Previous Sales experience of 1-2 years preferably in Fashion & Luxury contexts
- Excellent client service attitude and high flexibility to adapt to several types of Clients
- Excellent communication and empathic skills
- Good team player
- Multitasking, flexible
- Capacity to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment and able to build a strong and diversified client portfolio
- Fluency in English is mandatory
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.