BOTTEGA VENETA E-Commerce Content Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an E-Commerce Content intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Work within the eCommerce Merchandising team to ensure the best possible product assets are presented on the website
- Support on eCommerce shoot: timing, sample management, quality check on set
- Ensure that assets respect guidelines, creative and merchandising requirements
- Manage the retouch process liaising with relevant teams and ensure timely upload of all relevant content
- Check and debug all assets once online to ensure quality of Bottega Veneta website
- Support on third parties’ asset requests (wholesalers, partners and affiliates)
- Maintain shoot reports to provide relevant teams with continuously updated information
Who you are:
- Successful studies in Business Management, Project Management, Fashion & Luxury Brand Management or any equivalent studies
- Excellent digital skills (Excel, Power point, Outlook…)
- Fluent in English
- Proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude and an organized project management mind set
- Able to contribute to the development and execution of digital-creative work
- Confident about communications between different departments
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Interested in world class creative output, latest digital trends and constant monitoring of fashion ecosystem
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time