BOTTEGA VENETA - Fabrics Development Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Fabrics Development Intern as part of our dynamic Fabrics Development team in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Assisting the Fabric Development team on all daily tasks;
- Receiving and unpacking fabric packages and rolls;
- Making and monitoring shipments;
- Putting the hang tags with spec on all fabric rolls;
- Compiling fabric sheets and updating the fabric boards;
- Archiving fabric cuttings;
- Keeping the fabric archive clean and tidy;
- Helping with fabric sourcing and daily communication between Product development and Design offices.
Who you are?
- Student or Graduate in fashion design, fashion management with focus on textile and/or ready-to-wear.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited degree program and be able to receive school internship agreement.
- Available for 6 months
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Reliable and eager to learn
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time