BOTTEGA VENETA Product Design Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
How you will contribute?
- Support the Newness & Installation Team in developing solutions to Pop-Up, Store Design Challenges and Visual Merchandising Tools.
- Support on various daily tasks, including research, visualization, 3D rendering and modeling as well as on windows and special events layouts.
- Partner with Technical Consultants and Prototype Vendors.
- Assist in the creation, from conception to development, of ad-hoc three-dimensional spaces with the aim of creating events or artistic intervention in various contexts (shops, pop-ups, pop-ins, store windows, showroom…).
- Support on the conception and design of new fixtures and solutions including Lighting, Flooring and Storefronts.
- Liaise with Technical Consultants and Prototype Vendors.
- Maintain updated Relevant Technical and Sample Documentation.
- Support in the preparation of ad-hoc analysis, brief and presentations on a scheduled basis.
Who you are?
- Student/Graduate preferably in Architecture, Product or Industrial Design.
- Aesthetical sensibility, product knowledge and passion for Architecture, Art, Luxury and Retail combined with a strong analytical mindset.
- Strong knowledge of general materials and finishes.
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented, dynamic and proactive.
- Teamwork and good relational skills.
- Software knowledge: Rhino, 3D Studio, KeyShot, Blender, Autocad, Photoshop & Microsoft Office Package
- Fluent in English and Italian.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time