Ginori 1735 - Sales Assistant Florence
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
FIRENZE - Italy
You will be part of our store in Florence and provide customers with top quality service by meeting their individual needs and expectations, as well as increase brand loyalty by acting as a “Ginori 1735 ambassador", communicating the philosophy and culture of the Brand.
Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience.
How you will contribute
A Sales Assistant:
- Maximize sales with different customers;
- Provide excellent customer and after-sales service;
- Actively develop new clients and consistently strengthen existing client relationships;
- Participate in maintaining a positive work environment.
A Brand Promoter:
- Promote the brand’s awareness and culture internally and externally;
- Guarantee excellent customer experience.
A Process Supporter:
- Support the Management in all the store processes compliance and follow-up.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in luxury retail or luxury services;
- Passion for the Interior Design/Home Industry;
- Sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism;
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends and holidays;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Sales and Client focused;
- Recognizing Client Potential;
- Relationship builder;
- Network builder;
- Effective communicator.
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time