GUCCI Digital Campaign Designer (Maternity Cover)
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
Your goal is to inspire and attract our target audience. You are a passionate Graphic designer, and you create digital concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers whilst maximizing the value of our business and the voice of the Gucci brand.
In your role as a Digital Designer, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team from the following functional areas: Digital Content, Digital Merchandising, Digital Visual Merchandising, and Corporate Image Department.
Along with them, you will identify the requirements and produce concepts to unlock value in our digital platform.
As a Digital Designer, you will also be responsible for refining and adapting existing digital assets, testing and optimizing them to create content for the website where needed.
- Study design briefs from the content and trading teams and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements: Quickly translate ideas into sketches, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Gather existing materials to create layouts by positioning artworks and texts.
- Edit graphics, such as photographs or illustrations and videos.
- Create website assets (static, video, and HTML) for multiple roles, from landing pages to hero design and optimize based on their performance. Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for timely digital innovation.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to stakeholders
- Amend designs after feedback
- Work with copywriters and creative designers from the Corporate Image Department to produce final designs where relevant
- Validate concepts via AB, usability or remote testing
- Work with the engineering teams to bring the designs to live
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Measure outcome of the design approach
- Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for timely digital innovation.
- 2+ years’ experience, preferably digital creative agency experience.
- Great visual design, campaign design skills
- Good UX skills
- Experience working with a cross functional digital team
- Proficient in English.
- Degree in Design with focus in Digital, Visual or Graphic Design, or equivalent experience in Interaction Design (IxD) or User Experience (UX).
- Expertise with standard digital design tools, such as Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Adobe AE, InVision, etc.
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- Photo and video editing expertise nice to have
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Things we value a lot
- Experience in the design thinking process, agile development, and lean startup methodologies.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web production techniques.
- Experience with user-centered design, rapid prototyping, and user testing.
- A good understanding of visual design principles.
What to include in your application
- Your resume
- A compact version of your portfolio.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, disability, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time