GUCCI Digital Integration Manager
Gucci - Regular
Milan - Italy
This is a worldwide role for an Integration Manager in the Order Management (OMS) team.
In this role, he/she will be responsible for leading and managing the technical integration layer for any OMS projects with all other Gucci/Kering systems (Multiple ERP, Gucci.com, middleware,….)
The Digital Integration Manager will work with a dedicated team of Order Management System cross-technical experts in Digital and outside digital area.
- Support multiple integration projects simultaneously.
- Within each project, organize and lead the acquisition of information ,via due diligence process, to identify integrations needs and develop an integration plan in accordance with program manager and with all related area outside of OMS one.
- Define tracking and communicate progress to project manager and stakeholders.
- Manage integration governance including integration roundtables with multiple teams representative.
- In addition to projects, manage continuous improvements of the integration mechanism and processes to evolve the integration in environments that constantly change
- Develop and execute both the long-term vision and strategy for the team and oversee day-to-day operations.
- Manage complex environment of stakeholder both from tech and business side (region and Global business, Digital Product team , Outside Digital technical team, OMS, Fraud, Tax, Carriers and Payment vendor, Finance, Logistic,Warehouse and Retail teams, internal and external project teams member, concession partner ) with integration stream
- Manage escalation to program director always after risk assessment and mitigation actions elaboration
- Be the point of reference for any integration topics.
- Responsible to make sure integration decision are taken in accordance with detailed functional design and architecture approved
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or related field
- Master Degree is welcomed.
- Minimum 5 years integration management experience in ecommerce environment.
- Previous experience working in a function related to e-commerce and in particular a solid experience in integration of OMS and omnichannel projects with ERP systems (eg: SAP) , Warehouse management systems, payment processors, carrier partners
- Hybris, Manhattan,Mule, SAP knowledge is consider a plus
- A track record of building and leading world-class integration projects
- Previous technical experience with APIs, distributed systems, databases, and developer tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and written skills are a must
- Ability to maintain positive and healthy relationships with all project team members and customers
- Must be able to work independently taking ownership of assignments
- Capable of work cooperatively with multiple teams
- Must be flexible, adaptable to change, and able to multi task in a fast-paced diverse environment
- Fluency in English is a must, Italian and French represent a plus although not mandatory.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time