KERING EYEWEAR - Credit Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Padova - Italy
We are currently seeking a Credit Specialist as part of our Finance department in Padova, Head Office.
The Credit Specialist ensures an efficient credit management cycle from the customer assessment to the credit collection. The Credit Specialist has strong critical thinking and decision making skills playing a major role in maximizing revenue and mitigating credit risk.
How you will contribute
- Perform credit risk assessment setting up the payment term and customer exposure condition
- Timely and effective collection of all credit belonging to the assigned Sales Channels
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Resolving queries on outstanding invoices both internally and externally
- Posting and allocating daily payments
- Providing account information to Sales Team supporting them in solving critical credit issues if necessary
- Monitor periodic credit reviews
- Develop the credit control in collaboration with Sales, Sales Support and Customer Service
- Guarantee the correct application of Group Credit Policy
- Manage the SAP credit management (customer credit limit definition, block order management)
Who you are
- A University graduate in Accounting, Finance disciplines
- At least 2/3 years of experience in credit management.
- A strong experience with credit scoring system and credit insurance preferred.
- An individual with excellent standing and display capacities.
- A curios and proactive person with excellent sense of entrepreneurship.
- With excellent knowledge of tools and techniques for credit collection and credit-related laws knowledge
- An English fluent speakers.
- An individual with preparation to provide financial reporting and analysis to the Management.
- A confident manner team player able to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations.
- Knowledge of MS-Office tools (Excel in particular)
- Your SAP knowledge is a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time