KERING EYEWEAR Finance Intern
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
BARCELONA - Spain
Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands. We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
The Finance Intern will support our business performing financial activities in areas such as accounting, tax, treasury and credit management.
How you will contribute
- Support in preparing and performing month-end and year-end closings as well as all financial packages both for local statutory requirements and internal reporting purposes.
- Help in performing accounting of daily operations in SAP
- Analyse monthly P&L and BS variations.
- Issue credit notes to customers; issue and reconcile intercompany invoices
- Support in handling accounts payable activities, and credit management
- Monitor and solve out financial discrepancies, collect and analyse financial information by cost centre, distribution channel and any other required dimension
- Set up, maintain, and guarantee a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Shadow in substantiate financial transactions with audit-standard documents
- Assist in ERP system improvements and updates
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal, company secretarial and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Specific on-demand projects assignments
Who you are
- SAP experience desirable
- University degree, accounting preferable
- Preference to candidates with ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualifications
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated team player with a positive attitude.
- Strong Excel skills
- Organised, detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines, in a growing environment
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.