KERING EYEWEAR IT Governance Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
LIMENA - Italy
We are looking for a highly motivated IT Governance Specialist.
The candidate will be part of the IT Department and will be responsible of ensuring alignment with strategic IT objectives, business objectives and internal/external compliance needs.
How you will contribute
The candidate will take care of the following activities:
- Definition, development and maintenance of the IT policies, procedures, and controls to support end-to-end technology processes
- Process design support, project planning and support for change management processes
- Definition and/or coordination of IT supplier contracts, together with related costing control in compliance with the budget
- Definition and implementation of the right technological solutions to new business requirements, in line with the expectations of IT Team
- Support during Internal Audit activities promoted at corporate level (remediation activities and compliance requirements)
- Support and execution of guidelines and security policies at corporate level
- Support to the ICT Project Management team on IT Applications and IT projects (monitoring, adoption when necessary of remediations as well as escalation processes)
- Support and implementation of IT shared platforms such as Knowledge Base and Project Management tools
- Governance and management of Office 365 applications (escalation processes/top management support) is a plus
Who you are
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Economics /Management
- At least 3-4 years of experience in IT Governance in complex systems
- Familiarity with management procedures and process monitoring
- Analysis & synthesis skills
- Capacity to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
- Certification of Agile PM, ITIL, PMP or similar methodologies will represent a preferential requirement
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered a plus
- Advanced skills in the use of IT tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English (knowledge of French is appreciated)
- Work autonomy and result-driven inclination
- Experience in multinational contexts
Padova (headquarter office)
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time