KERING EYEWEAR Senior Trade Marketing Manager Global Travel Retail
Kering Eyewear - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Senior Trade Marketing Manager Global Travel Retail who will report to the Head of Global Travel Retail as part of our dynamic Global Travel Retail team in our HQ in Milan.
You will be responsible for the definition of the Global Travel Retail Marketing and Trade Marketing strategy and to oversee and monitor the Trade Marketing Budget for the channel, working closely with Regional TR Trade Marketing teams. You will be the point of contact in the channel for the HQ Marketing and Communication team.
To be successful as Senior Trade Marketing Manager with us, you must have excellent interpersonal skills, good expertise in trade marketing and organizational attitude.
How you will contribute
- Defining and developing Global Travel Retail Marketing strategy and yearly Trade Marketing plans, liaising with multi-functional team tie in with an overall brand strategy to drive sales and market share growth
- Overseeing Global Travel Retail Marketing Budget (BTL & Capex), being fully involved in budget planning & review process
- Being the channel reference point both for internal stakeholders (regional team, HQ, Group) & external stakeholders (Trade association, trade media, clients) to provide the best support to achieve business objectives
- Coordinating regional Trade Marketing teams, supporting the deployment of local plans, sharing best practices and deeply understanding sub channels’ dynamics
- Leading the global campaigns development and supporting the regions to build local campaigns/ client specific activities and monitoring the overall implementations
- Providing Sell-in/sell-out performance analysis and appropriate measures to improve performances
- Driving the product development process thanks to deep understanding of the different region/channel specific needs
- Developing VM tools dedicated to the channel
- Providing with channel intelligence reports: Quarterly Competition Report, International and Domestic Traveler Pax Report and other relevant information
- Visiting key markets and participating in the main Travel Retail Trade Shows and Global meetings
- Coordinating and leading the Channel Global Monthly Meeting
Who you are
- 5-7 yrs in similar roles with experience in Travel Retail or Trade Marketing in a multinational company
- Trade Marketing tools knowledge
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Fluent in English, Italian is a plus
- Open to travel 30% of the time
- Entrepreneurship and achiever
- Innovation, creativity and open-minded approach
- People management and exceptional commitment to teamwork
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time