KERING EYEWEAR Stagiaire - In Store Development
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a In Store Development Intern as part of our dynamic Marketing team in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Support the annual marketing planning process, ensuring proper planning of trade marketing activities.
- Support the co-ordination by working closely with markets and HQ teams ii roll-out of the Digital Retail Concept ensuring the efficiency of the installation processes and the timely development of the animation assets (schedule, video campaigns... ).
- With the support of the manager, lead the local teams in the development of the implementation of Multibrand plans for each Market-Channel with the aim of increasing visibility and coordinating internally the Brand contacts
- Support alignment calls with Markets to oversee flows as needed (sharing and compiling implementation briefs), understand new needs/critical areas and ensure proper implementation of planned activities.
- With the support of the manager lead the Digital Trunk Demand Planning process on an annual basis, being the main point of contact for suppliers, Markets and all internal functions involved in the process
- Coordinate the updating of content for each season by interfacing with Communications, Visual Merchandising and suppliers to ensure the correct in-store use of campaign assets
- Support the tailor-made efficiency process through the programming of activities by market/customer in order to facilitate the rotation of seasonal tools between markets (POP-UP, HPP, temporary visibility)
- Periodically collect market and channel best practices to encourage sharing with local teams and headquarters.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree with business focus, preferably enhanced by marketing specialization
- Previous internship or international work/study experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage external stakeholders
- A previous internship will be considered as a plus
- Excellent knowledge of the office package
- Passion for team work
- Good knowledge of the English language
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time