Pomellato - Regular
Pomellato Logistics & Customs Specialist
Pomellato - Regular
MILANO - Italy
About us Pomellato is the first global luxury Italian fashion fine jeweler, unconventional, colourful. Established in Milan in 1967, Pomellato stands out on the international scene for its unique design, blending impeccable craftsmanship and contemporary spirit. Timeless and fashionable, the brand was the first to introduce the prêt-à-porter vision into the world of jewellery, infusing classic tradition with a new twist. Crafted by the hands of expert goldsmiths, its creations heighten colorful gems through innovative stone cutting and setting techniques, which over time have come to define a consistent, unmistakable and iconic style. The mission to bring the jewel out of the safe and wear it every day embodies the attitude and personality of the women who inspire the brand: self-confident, creative, sensual, unconventional. Today Pomellato is a global luxury jewellery brand with over 60 flagship boutiques and corners around the world.
We are looking for a Logistics & Custom Specialist to join our Logistics team based in Milan.
How you will contribute
Reporting to the Global Logistics Manager, you will look after the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the shipping operations to customers and suppliers, ensuring compliance with local and international customs compliance and trade regulations for those shipments
- Provide global freight, duty, tax, import restriction information, among other on new international business projects
- Handle and review import/export operation with Carriers/Brokers, including Carnet ATA, temporary operations and COO requests.
- Handling Custom queries and claims, and resolving complaints in a timely manner.
- Monitor and maintain Key Performance Metrics to assess the end-to-end process performance
- Liaise with internal deptartments and keep them updated on the status of cargo being transported. Prepare, review, approve and maintain files for export documents.
Who you are
- 2/3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience with Harmonized Tariff System
- Previous import/export and transportation experience required in a regulated environment
- Experience in working with freight forwarders, customs brokers and transportation providers
- Excellent communications skills, interfaces with many internal departments and custom brokers.
- Knowledgeable in EU Customs, Import Laws, Incoterms
- Bachelor or Master degree in Supply Chain is considered a plus;
- Proactivity, problem solving and positive attitude;
- Time management and flexibility;
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments guarantying the deadlines
- Good knowledge of ERPs (Stealth preferred);
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel;
- Full time