Pomellato Senior Jewellery Designer
Pomellato - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Senior Jewellery Designer will join our Creative Division.
She/he will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating and developing jewellery designs that are reflective of the Pomellato creative vision and aesthetic.
How you will contribute
Reporting directly to the Creative Director, she/he will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop creative and innovative designs for our jewellery collections,
- Create highly detailed drawings and sketches for technical purposes;
- Ensure that product is of high quality and consistent with business strategy, maintaining brand integrity.
Who you are
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role
- Degree focused on Jewellery Design or similar education
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign);
- Traditional drawing, sketching, rendering skills
- Creativity, detail and quality orientation
- Able to work in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in English and/or Italian
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with an unconventional brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Pomellato and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Pomellato is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates.
- Full time