SAINT LAURENT Assistant Store Director
Saint Laurent - Regular
Vienna - Austria
The Assistant Store Director leads the store sales team to meet and execute all sales goals KPI’s.
The Assistant Store Director is responsible for promoting brand engagement to customers, in order to guarantee the quantitative and qualitative goals assigned.
He/she represents the Company and acts as representative of the Store Director and thus fulfils all the tasks given by the Headquarters and Store Director.
- A Business Developer:
Assist the Store Director in overseeing floor coverage, driving sales, visual merchandising display, customer service, and operational functions within the store
Support the Store Director and the Department Managers in defining targeted quantitative and qualitative goals
Assure the recruitment, development, retainment of customers
- A Talent Leader:
Attract, Identify, develop and retain talents
Create and maintain a positive work environment
- A Brand Promoter:
Build a network of people who have an impact on local and international luxury business in order to promote customer loyalty, especially with Top Clients and VIPs
- A Process Manager:
Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements, sustainability, HR and stock organization
- Commitment to take part in an innovative project
- Significant experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail
- Successful managerial experience of a team
- High sensitivity to customers experience and loyalty
- Precision, organizational skills, exemplary
- Adaptability, openness, listening abilities, curiosity
- High availability, responsiveness
- Product and Fashion sensitivity
- Fluent English mandatory, another language would be a plus
- Mastering computer skills (Word and Excel)
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time