BOTTEGA VENETA Operations Assistant, Aventura Shops Pop-up
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
AVENTURA - United States of America
Pop-up opening October 2022 through April 2023.
We are currently seeking an Operations Assistant who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Aventura Shops Pop-up.
How you will contribute
- Maintain an organized back of house and shipping area
- Handling all types of sale transactions and ensuring adequate change in the register
- Supervise the cashier(s), working alongside them in daily POS support if necessary
- Maintain non-merchandise supply (stationery, uniforms, packaging, drinks, etc.).
- Support with all possible store maintenance and cleaning operations.
- Ensuring cash wrap is kept organized and information is kept up to date (phone lists, passwords)
- Supports the process of After Sales, Before Sales and product returns.
- Assist associates with address verifications and verbal credit card authorizations
- Ensuring new merchandise is brought up and labeled for display
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing goals set forth by store management and corporate partners
- Perform operational functions as communicated by management to ensure store meets brand guidelines
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect
Who you are
- Exhibits a strong work ethic, leadership skills, high energy level, and is team-oriented
- Possesses strong problem solving and excellent organization skills
- Maintains a polished and well-groomed appearance at all times
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Availability to work closing shifts a minimum of 3 times per week, minimum of 3 Saturdays per month and two Sundays per month, annual inventory and entire holiday season
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America