GUCCI Security Manager - Las Vegas
Gucci - Regular
LAS VEGAS - United States of America
The Security Manager is responsible for the safety of assets and employees of Gucci America on a store level. This position, in addition to supporting the Security /Loss Prevention Team, will help minimize the loss of company assets while maintaining a safe and secure environment for our customers and employees. The position is based in the Las Vegas Wynn Store.
- Work closely with the store management within the area of responsibility to ensure the safety and security of all employees.
- Manage and train security staff on proper Loss Preventions techniques in recovering and/or preventing loss of company assets.
- Drive achievement of shrink reduction goals for assigned area.
- Participate in store meetings to increase awareness of safety initiatives and emergency/crisis management response and procedures.
- Enforce all company policies and procedures.
- Provide physical security expertise and ensure proper functionality of store security systems.
- In support of corporate directives and investigations, work as a liaison with outside agencies to achieve a high level of security response and professionalism.
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality through internal investigations; partner with store/district leadership, HR and legal to address issues and take corrective actions.
- Maintain accurate records of all security related incidents and communicate as necessary.
- Support management team on HR investigations, respond to security-related requests and assist with video verification as needed.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve all internal/external theft and fraud; minimize the impact of loss and address new types of theft and fraud.
- Following initial on-boarding leverage exception reporting to identify internal theft activity in the assigned area.
- Conduct security checklists and assessments within the area of responsibility in accordance with loss prevention departmental requirements.
- Partner with other departments to ensure proper security protection and execution of plans for new store openings and remodels and communicate installation issues for follow-up.
- Direct responsibility for security event coverage within the metro market.
- Participate in the recruitment and hiring of top talent for in-store security specialists and contract guard positions.
- Assist in all Security projects (managing alarm systems and keys, physical enhancements, vendor-related changes).
- Associate's Degree preferred.
- 3+ years of retail security supervisory work experience.
- Experience in driving successful loss prevention shortage control, safety/fire/accident reduction, and fraud prevention programs.
- Self-motivated individual who can be successful in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent analytical skills are necessary.
- Microsoft outlook, word, and excel proficiency.
- Maintains confidentiality concerning all information and projects.
- Values and exhibits the highest level of personal integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to handle stressful situations with emotional control and resolve disputes diplomatically.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come up with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by a sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn, and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and ongoing feedback, coaches, and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America