We are currently seeking a Sales & Client Advisor with Keys who will report to the Store Director.
The Sales & Client Advisor with Keys is to aid management in ensuring opening and closing procedures are performed correctly according to company’s policies. Provide customers with top quality service by meeting their needs and expectations.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Achieve sales goals
- Opening and closing of the store
- Ensure stockroom is organized and is set up properly so staff can easily access merchandise
- Assist management in overseeing day-to-day operations of store
- Work towards balanced strengths in sales, operations, merchandising and personnel management
- Maintain great interpersonal skills to ensure clear, effective communication with all Departments, stores, colleagues and staff
- Ensure that Customer complaints and feedback are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Support, follow, implement and enforce store operations manual at all times and provide feedback on any updates/changes that might become necessary
- Enforce all sustainability policies that are implemented by the company both locally and globally
STOCK, INVENTORY & LOSS PREVENTION MANAGEMENT
- Ensure store shrinkage by partnering with the Stock Associate / Operations Manager / Sales Team through sound operational execution
- Cash Registers & Safe: Ensure that the registers and safe are functioning properly and enforce back of house standards for cash/change accuracy along with timely bank deposits
- Assist with implementation of visual display and merchandising as directed by the SM/Direct Report according to company’s standards
- Ensure that all company information related to visual standards, received from Store. Manager and Corporate is communicated to the team as needed
STORE MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
- Oversee daily cleaning and physical up-keep of the inside and outside the store
- Fixtures, shelving, carpeting, lighting, and supplies: Maintain highest standards in the functioning, presentation and maintenance of store property
- Ensure proper levels of supplies are on hand at all times
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably within other retail or fashion companies
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment through excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proven ability to drive results in a selling role; exceeding individual and store goals
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen through a genuine passion for the fashion industry
- Strategic vision in order to develop the business and high level of personal performance
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Bal Harbour team as a Sales & Client Advisor with Keys who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.