GUCCI Casual Client Advisor
Gucci - Casual
Broadbeach, Qld - Australia
Your role is about offering every customer a unique experience and turning their dreams into a Gucci creation. You will make a real difference for each of our clients.
How you will contribute
• Deliver excellence in retail experience and promote a consumer-centric culture
• Work autonomously to build relationships with new and existing clients
• Contribute to achieving the sales targets defined each month and maximize the business potential of the stores
• Uphold respect of Gucci standards and procedures/guidelines on clienteling
• Perform any other duties assigned to you by management
Who you are
• Must have full availability across Monday - Sunday
• Previous experience in luxury retail would be advantageous
• A brand ambassador with a passion for delivering great service
• A team player willing to work together in achieving store targets and KPIs
• Energetic with a positive attitude
• Excellent communication both verbal and written
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Part time
- Australasia / South Pacific