GUCCI Client Advisor Part Time
Gucci - Regular
Auckland - New Zealand
To provide customers with good service, and to achieve sales target.
How you will contribute
- Deliver excellence in retail experience and promote a Consumer Centric Culture
- Build the relationship with/new and existing Clients
- Achieve the Sales Target defined and maximize the business potential of the stores
- Uphold Respect of Gucci Standards and Procedures/Guidelines on Clienteling
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by management
Who you are
- Previous experience in luxury retail industry is preferred
- Ability to work a rotating roster across 7 days
- Be brand ambassador and consumer centric focus
- Be supportive to the team courageously
- Energetic and pleasant
- Exception communication skills - written and verbal
- Candidates with more experience may be considered as Senior Sales
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time
- Australasia / South Pacific
- New Zealand