GUCCI Grader (Graduate Program)
Gucci - Regular
Sydney - Australia
Be the first curious, creative and unique graduate to jump on board GUCCI Australia’s 24-month Retail Graduate Program (GRADE) to become a Team Manager!
You will be exposed to the daily running and operations of the stores and will have valuable one-to-one training with some of the organization’s senior leaders to transition you to become a successful Team Manager.
Make use of your academic excellence to commence your shining career in Retail Management in one of the world’s leading fashion brands in 2021!
How you will contribute
- You will join a retail team in order to learn the basics of what is required from every member of the team to ensure all clients are receiving the GUCCI experience
- You will be present and serve clients on the shop floor the GUCCI way and absorb as much information from colleagues during this time – after all, you will soon be providing the training to your own team!
- You will promote a positive, collaborative and professional team environment that fosters trust, integrity and superior performance standards, leading by example from the very beginning of the GRADE program
- You will work closely with the Store Manager/Director to support with daily processes and procedures
- You will “buddy” together with colleagues throughout the different stages of the first 6-month in store experience in order to guide you during each part of the journey and to allow you to experience the day-to-day running of many positions in store from Client Advisor to Team Manager
- You will complete 4 x 3-month rotations of different departments within Head Office where you will be expected to carry out any duties assigned to you by the department manager. You will attend the rotation 4 days per week and remain in store 1 day per week during this period
- In the last 6 months of the program, with weekly check-ins with your Store Manager/Director, you will make your transition into a management role and;
- Become an escalation point for Client Advisors on the shop floor
- Shadow your Store Manager/Director on partnering with Human Resources to tackle any Employee Relations issues to ensure consistent and effective resolutions
- Support and coordinate the opening and closing of the store as the Manager on Duty
- Lead the Store morning briefings as and when required, delivering key business communication and daily objectives
- Carry out any projects assigned to you by your Store Manager/Director
- You will complete Learning and Performance assessments as and when required to ensure you are still on track for success!
- You will complete all other adhoc duties as assigned to you by management
Who you are
- Graduated within the past 2 years or will be graduating prior to September 2021
- Excellent academic results
- Passionate about a career in Retail Management
- Passionate about customer service and building relationships
- Driven by store sales and KPIs
- A confident leader who would like to build on this skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Willing to learn and start your stellar adventure in GUCCI Fashion Retail Management!
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasia / South Pacific