GUCCI Online Client Advisor
Gucci - Regular
Sydney - Australia
To provide customers with good service, and to achieve sales target.
How you will contribute
- Mange inbound and outbound calls, emails and live chats related to and on behalf of stores
- Build the relationship with clients by delivering an client centric experience
- Achieve the Sales Target defined and maximize the business potential of the online store
- Ensure that all customers queries are responded to both online and via phone
- Facilitate returns and repairs
- Ensure you are fully aware and continuously up to date on product and brand information, collections, procedures and processes, across all channels (digital, retail, outlets)
- Complete all fraud checks and administrative duties as required
- Communicate and engage with all stakeholders (internally and externally) in line with Gucci Core Values
- Uphold Respect of Gucci Standards and Procedures/Guidelines
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by management
Who you are
- Previous experience in customer service, luxury retail experience preferred
- Client centric mentality
- Ability to meet KPIs, sell products and meet customer expectations
- Ability to work dynamically in a high volume environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Suite) and internet savvy
- Drives to meet and exceed sales goals and customer expectations
- Outstanding luxury selling behaviors including listening and responding to customer needs to delivery outstanding service
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasia / South Pacific