GUCCI Store Director
Gucci - Regular
Sydney - Australia
As the Store Director you will represent the brand to all customers and stakeholders. You will be responsible for providing leadership and direction. You will manage a large team in a fast-paced environment maximizing store sales to deliver on KPIs and provide a positive customer experience for all clients.
You will lead operational excellence within the store, ensuring all operational procedures are commercially managed to ensure the highest standard and most efficient delivery of the customer experience. You will act as a team player and work collaboratively with all GUCCI employees and stakeholders to achieve exceptional results.
How you will contribute
- Ensure that all sales target and business targets are exceeded whilst maintaining constant communication with all corporate functions to ensure they can support
- Play an active role on the sales floor and ensure that customer service provided is always exceptional
- Ensure the implementation and development of CRM initiatives to develop a clientele network for the store
- Manage a large retail team partnering with all stakeholders
- Have people management first
- Build and maintain rapport with all customers and business partners
- Interpretation and implementation of visual guidelines, keeping the retail team up to date about visual issues, and ensuring VM maintenance, through a close cooperation with the Visual Display team
- Ensure an adequate integration and optimization between front and back-office, ensuring appropriate store resources coverage, and supervising logistics and stock management
- Ensure maintenance of inventory accuracy, in line with corporate policies and procedures
- Ensure proactive learning and development to maintain product knowledge and stay current with best sellers, new arrivals and category information
Who you are
- Previous experience in a similar role, managing a large team from a luxury retail industry is desirable
- Proven strong operational performance within a high volume and high turnover retail environment, leading a team. Other relevant service sector experience may be considered.
- Proven ability to work in highly pressured roles and situations
- Customer service orientated attitude, driven by meeting and exceeding KPIs and targets
- Ability to work dynamically in a high-volume environment
- Time management and prioritizing skills
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs
- High attention to detail and a strong, professional work ethic
- Strong leadership and management skills used to lead, grow and develop the team by example
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasia / South Pacific