KERING_Manager - O2C
Kering - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
We are currently seeking a Manager - O2C who will report to the Senior Manager - O2C & R2R as part of our dynamic team in Malaysia. As part of the Kering Group’s global finance SSC transformation program, this role will support for accounting and controlling processes for Malaysia and O2C function across assigned market.
How you will contribute
- Lead Order to Cash (O2C) scopes that achieve the deliverable of to perform month end and year end closing with strong controllership. Streamline current practices to deliver quality and accelerated closing process on month end, year end and statutory reporting (include financial and tax audit and reporting).
- Provide meaningful financial planning and analysis support to emerging Brands’ on management reporting requirements including budgeting, forecasting and other ad-hoc activities.
- Drive cross-team understanding of new Accounting Standards, apply and train technical principles to develop the team.
- Document current processes (Business Process Master List) and ensure they are mapped to the global SSC model and calendar.
- Support the roll out of Kering Group’s internal controls framework (COSO) policies and processes, ensuring that control objectives are identified and that corresponding controls are designed, executed, documented and reviewed across each assigned market. The Finance Manager supported by the Regional R2R & Internal Control Manager, will drive the implementation of Blackline, Kering R2R solution for closing processes and compliance.
- Leverage on digital capabilities to support SSC objective of becoming 100% paperless (re-designing controls, practices and processes).
- Active involvement is required on ad-hoc assignments, process improvement initiatives and/or Kering Group’s transformation projects.
Who you are
Technical skills and experiences:
- Accounting/Finance Major with CA qualification,
- 5+ years of experience in finance and accounting roles
- Minimum 2 years of working experience with a public accounting firm (Candidates from Big 4 are highly preferred)
- 2+ years of managerial experience on a large team (10 people and above)
- Experience on major transformational projects – financial systems and processes are preferred.
- Strong knowledge on SAP/ Blackline is preferred.
- APAC Market exposures is preferred
- Strong Retail & Ecommerce background highly preferable
- People leader
- Self-driven mindset and results oriented
- Agile, inquisitive and a problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good communicator
- Willingness to travel (ad-hoc)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasia / South Pacific