KERING Warehouse Coordinator
Kering - Regular
Sydney - Australia
This role will aggressively drive the delivery of Kering product to our brand’s retail stores in order to meet new product launch dates, support successful replenishment and ensure on-time delivery of finished goods to our Australian retail stores in a manner that is consistent with velocity, quality and cost objectives.
How you will contribute
- Support the implementation of a global distribution strategy that allows achievement of corporate growth and profit objectives.
- Coordinate internally with brand merchandising, customer service, allocation, and finance, and externally with warehousing and transportation vendors in order to ensure all processes related to the movement & handling of goods are executed in order to meet retail distribution targets.
- Receive distribution requirements from the Manager for distribution services, communicate those on to the team responsible for DOS order fulfillment and follow-up to ensure the operations meet expectations on a daily basis.
- Coordinate with members of the logistics team, retail operations and the 3PL on seasonal launches and replenishment.
- Provide daily oversight for the 3PL help ensure on-time shipment and delivery or product from distribution center to retail store. As needed, provide remediation and feedback for the 3PL on warehousing and transportation processes.
- Monitor and check goods reception in JDA. Resolve discrepancies.
- Maintain and execute the process for all sample, visual merchandise and non-stock shipments for retail in Australia.
- Oversee the process for store to store and intercompany transfers between retail entities. Ensure priorities are adhered by the 3PL.
- Support the stores distribution and returns process for Australia retail.
- Collaborate with finance, merchandising and distribution services on physical inventories, reconciliations, stock adjustments, product destruction and monthly closing activities.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities and build processes to improve retail distribution processes.
- Collaborate with the team in the Erskine Park distribution hub to plan and execute against regional retail requirements. Develop an intimate knowledge of regional retail requirements. Support the mission to deliver floor ready goods direct to all retail destinations.
- Liaise with brand retail teams to ensure distribution processes are planned and executed in order to meet quality and delivery expectations.
- Help to maintain global visibility to events and circumstances in the Australia supply chain that may impact retail operations.
- Assist the distribution hub staff on global process initiatives.
- Work with the Manager of Distribution Services in order to ensure the shipping schedule is planned effectively for all retail stores
- Assists other departments with information related to the status of inbound and outbound shipments
- Support the enforcement of contractual obligations and the satisfaction of service level requirements by 3PL’s and transportation providers.
Who you are
- Bachelor of Science degree in Logistics, Engineering, Business or related discipline preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in retail logistics. Luxury retail and 3PL experience preferred
- Previous Retail Logistics experience required
- A high level of spoken and written English
- Proficient with Microsoft excel
- Ability to work independently, as well as with multiple departments
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Proven attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity or uncertainty and to act as an agent of change and improvement
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasia / South Pacific