SAINT LAURENT Assistant Store Director
Saint Laurent - Regular
Melbourne - Australia
We are currently seeking an Assistant Store Director to join our team and establish the operations of our Melbourne Collin St store. You will be responsible for all aspects of the operations and the development of the business within the market.
A Business Developer:
Assist the Store Director in overseeing floor coverage, driving sales, visual merchandising, display, customer service, and operational functions within the store
Support the Store Director and lead the Department Managers in achieving targeted quantitative and qualitative goals
A Talent Leader and Developer:
Identify, attract, recruit, develop and retain talents.
Create and maintain a positive work environment
A Brand Promoter:
Build a network of people who have an impact on local and international luxury business in order to promote customer loyalty, especially with Top Clients and VIPs
Promote the culture of the brand internally and externally
Ensure store atmosphere upholds brand image
A Process Manager:
Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements, sustainability, HR and stock organisation.
- Commitment to take part in an innovative project
- Significant experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail
- 2 to 3 years of successful experience in a managerial position
- High sensitivity to customers experience and loyalty
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, persuasiveness
- Precision and excellent organisational skills
- Adaptability, openness, risk taking, dynamic, listening abilities, curiosity
- High responsiveness
- Product and Fashion sensitivity
- Mastering computer skills (Word and Excel)
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasia / South Pacific