SAINT LAURENT Stockroom Assistant
Saint Laurent - Regular
Auckland - New Zealand
ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called 'Rive Gauche', synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
We are seeking a dynamic and pro-active individual to join us as a Stockroom Assistant at our Auckland Newmarket store.
- Maintain and organise the stockroom and back of house areas in an operationally efficient, clean and tidy manner (area/zone, materials/categories);
- Keep accurate record of stock inventory, ensure that all transport documents are filled properly, both manually and in the system;
- Ensure adequate policies and procedures are in place for loss prevention, physical inventory accuracy and handling of quality issues;
- Organize periodic returns, inter-store transfers, receiving and dispatch of stock to and from warehouse; and
- Provide support to staff and facilitate the selling process.
- Minimum 1 year experience in store operations / stockroom housekeeping
- Experience in luxury retail or fashion industry is preferable
- Action oriented, well-organized and internal customer focus
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.