GUCCI Media Assistant Manager
Gucci - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion.
Under the new vision of Alessandro Michele, the House is redefining luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic
–Gucci represents the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and is unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of Kering Group, and it is today one the fastest growing brands in market.
This current recruitment reflects Gucci’s reinforced view toward brand engagement in market.
Media Assistant Manager, Brand Engagement
This position is responsible for assisting Media Manager for implementations and execution of Media Planning strategies and operations including Digital/Social/Print/OOH/Influencers/etc within the frame of Gucci Communication.
This position should work with the related internal/external business partners. (Media Agency, Publishers, Production Companies, Internal PR team, E-Commerce team and CRM team, etc.)
- Plan the strategy for ON/OFF media for Product/Event/Corporate Activities and others with PR team with Media Manager.
- Handle print & OOH production.
- Handle and analyze digital activities including LINE official account with Kering/Gucci digital tools to pursue designated KPIs.
- Daily communication on operation works with media agency.
- Assist to manage budgets with Kering/Gucci tools.
- Magazine position monitoring & reporting of key competitors with DMR etc.
- Plan and develop new suitable contents efficiently to reach target audience with Media Manager.
Experience and Qualifications
- Understand well Japanese Media Environment including Traditional and Digital
- More than 6 years of working experience with good understanding of retail business, media or digital marketing
- Past experiences in Luxury/Fashion/Affluent Brands at an Agency, in-house and/or Publishers
- Analytic mind and strong with numbers
- Data and analysis interest and experience (GA, LINE business connect tool, social listening tools)
- Strong team player, able to collaborate cross functionally
- Native level in Japanese language, Business level in English
- Multi tasks player
- Creativity & “Think out of box” mind
- Full time