KERING Store Planning Project Coordinator
Kering - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
Within the Construction team into the Integration & Coordination department of the KERING group, you will be under the supervision of the Japan Store Planning Senior Manager supporting and ensuring the control and follow-up of all construction projects in Japan.
How you will contribute
- Collect and summaries the needs in term of space planning or fit out definition for entities with right evaluation tools
- Prepare technical programs
- Steer and plan the achievement of construction projects
- Prepare technical and contractual documents and finalize tenders to select Architect teams and Suppliers for Work execution, based on standard contract and procedure;
- Advise on the whole decision making-process with regards to the acceptance or refusal of the subcontractors and suggest alternatives
- Manage ahead and identify risk, shortfall in construction processes and prepare improvement plans for execution
- Coordinate external service providers to achieve high quality standards and cost efficiency in the time allowed
- Manage costs and deadlines of all phases of project
- Operate audit on site to verify works compliance to standard and requirements
- Meeting animation and coordination
- Deliver and control all contractual and administrative aspects of construction process: purchase orders, contract management, invoice tracking and approval
- Implement a reporting tool for the follow-up of projects and cost control
- Verify and archive the project certification and as built to create a database of Construction projects
- Implement new local procedures when it is necessary
- Support the coordination of General Service team
Who you are
- 5 - 8 years of acquired experience on Construction / Store planning project management, reporting and follow-up
- Procurement management experience including the delivery of all administrative, financial and technical procedure and documentation
- Operational proficiency with MS Office and CAD software;
- Engineering or architectural degree
- Knowledge of the various regulations applicable to operations of works (inspection, diagnoses, safety,..)
- Responsible to conduct the operations assuring a constant feedback on the physical and financial state of progress of the works.
- Autonomy in the conduct of several simultaneous projects in several countries
- Management of the relations with a plurality of functions and consultants
- Fluent in Japanese and English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the KERING's adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time