BALENCIAGA Sales Associate
Balenciaga - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate who will report to the Store Manager as part of our Sales team in Taiwan.
To provide customers with good service, and to achieve sales target.
How you will contribute
Deliver excellence in retail experience and promote a Consumer Centric Culture
Build the relationship with/new and existing Consumers/Customers
- People Management
Meet improvement actions defined developing himself
Contribute to build Team working
- Drive the business
Achieve the Sales Target defined
Maximize the business potential of the stores
- Business & Process
Uphold Respect of Balenciaga Standards and Procedures/Guidelines on Clienteling
Know the Market and the Competitors
Who you are
- Above high school/technical secondary school
- Above 2 years’ working experience in retailing business. Luxury experience is preferred.
- Able to speak and write English for basic work needs.
- Good command of Microsoft Office.
- Detail-oriented, professional sales skills, and fast response.
- Presentable, easygoing, with good expression and communication skills
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is part of the Kering Group, this is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time