BOTTEGA VENETA HR MANAGER/SENIOR MANAGER for ENGAGEMENT & OFFICE HRBP
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
HR Director, Japan & Guam
- Partner with function leaders in all people aspects in their responsibilities. Coach them on effective change management, including organizational change, transformation, cultural evolution, and new leader assimilation. Support teams on change strategies and communications.
- Educate managers and employees on how to fulfill their roles in achieving a culture of high-performance, recognition and aligned rewards. Accountable for the successful implementation of the annual performance and compensation processes across the organization.
- Is responsible for the day-to-day HR activities including recruiting, employee relations, etc.
- As the leader of Engagement initiatives, plan and deliver the programs/activities of company wide or the target populations (i.e. for office, for stores)
- In collaboration with Retail HR Sr. Manager, participate in, and deliver programs related to responsible areas such as compensation and benefits, training programs, talent management, etc.
TEAM STRUCTURE & RESOURCES
- Work with Kering SSC for making sure the relevant process is operated efficiently (data management of new hires, resignation, payroll changes etc), collaborate with other Kering HR members in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, etc)
- Work with HQ HR for relevant areas (TA, L&D, I&D, etc)
- Supervise HR admin
- Strong experience in the HR professional field (3+ yrs.), with good record and capability of influencing managers, building good commercial relationships and driving an HR strategy.
- Preferably from retail background, but not limited to those.
- A team-player with strong interpersonal skills, able to quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with department managers. Demonstrates maturity, professionalism and gravitas.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, including personnel cost budgeting and financial impact simulations
- Good experience in driving engagement among organization in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Good planning and organizational skills, including project management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both writing and speaking, in Japanese.
- Business English, both writing and speaking, is required
- Possess positive and can-do attitude, able to work in ambiguity and complex organizations.
- Full time