Gucci - Regular
Customer Engagement Associate Director, South Asia & Pacific
Gucci - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
Job Family Group Description - Communication & Marketing: Gathers jobs relating to all areas of communication for every audience and channel. Conveys the image and identity of the brand. Job Family Description -Marketing: Proposes and presents our brand products in a creative and innovative way. Reinforces bonds with regular clients, engages new clients and demonstrates internationally how we set fashion trends. Sub-Job Family Description - CRM: Understands the tastes and preferences of our clients in order to provide a stellar customer experience. Creates a bond to maintain customer loyalty and brand addiction.
- Collaborate with local customer engagement and retail teams on Client retention and development strategies while identifying and recruiting new high potential prospects.
- Driving & delivering client sales targets across all product categories while also ensuring an elevated client experience at all touch points.
- In collaboration with the local teams, to support local Client Engagement and retail team to meet and exceed regional and store top client KPI targets.
- Continuously identify development and learning opportunities for the regional and local client engagement team.
- Create a sustainable network of high-net worth Clients for the business.
- Plan for external opportunities to develop the stores network of top segment clients and identify best practices from across the luxury industry.
- Optimized business performance and other offerings, through building and expanding the Gucci client community in the region.
- In partnership with Regional Client Engagement Direction, develop the key top client segments roadmap and goals for the region and markets specific.
- Collaborate closely with Retail Teams to deliver Client Centric strategies & actions plan in attaining a high level of Client Retention & Acquisition Rate.
- In line with Global Clienteling focus and develop strategic retention or repurchase rate and recruitment plan for the top three client segments (identified through client tracker) and high potential (new acquisition) and executed through retail team and local client relationship manager to reach the goals.
- To ensure that the team delivers impeccable pre and post purchase and follow up actions/ after-sales service (if any) after key activation or brand experience.
- Plan the recruitment of New Customers and strong network:
- To identify and implement roadmap to acquire high potential Gucci customers with local market Customer Engagement manager and retail store team.
- Foster third party collaborations for client network expansion via partnerships with finance, art, society, real estate and philanthropic institutes
- To plan occasions to bring top clients to the stores & events to further drive potential sales and/or increase brand loyalty.
- Training programme:
- identifying and delivering coaching and mentorship to top Client Advisor talent across each market in attaining clienteling KPIs.
- In partnership with training, to define a holistic training plan, looking at product specific, impeccable client journey, accurate storytelling on the key clienteling activation focus, ongoing support and adhoc training
- Effective Management of Client Engagement Activations or Initiatives
- To plan and manage regional client experiences for top segment clients to Upgrade/Increase the spending level of these clients with the brand.
- Develop and keep on track the road mapping of client development journey via robust activation calendar planning, brand experience delivery
- To plan and execute an impactful high-end client centric activity that represent Gucci brand positioning.
- Collaborate closely with Merchandising & VM, Finance, Procurement, Retail & Training team in executing key client initiatives/projects.
- Coaching & Motivating Store Team
- Work alongside with Training and Retail to Coach & inculcate “Client Centric” Mindset to the identified New/Junior high performing Client Advisor to form a region Gucci Client Engagement Community
- To support local teams to identify potential customers in formulating engagement actions/follow up
- Degree in Marketing, CRM, retail or related discipline
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in the luxury fashion industry
- Proven track record in Client’s development and retention plan
- Ability to plan and implement client centric activations
- Able to multi-task and manage tight timelines
- Disciplined, well-presented with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Attention to detail and good understanding of luxury clienteling
- Highly competent in MS Office applications
- Resourceful, results oriented and a good team player
- (Talent Builder, People Enabler) Exceptional at coaching others and helping people across the organisation to realize their potential. Removes barriers and provides freedom to act
- (Considerate Thinker) Thinks in a connected way, understanding how own decisions impact others
- (Solution Developer) Generates insights from a wide-range of available internal and external trends and turns them into effective strategies and programs
- (Connection Builder) Work beyond hierarchy, to build bridges and brings people to work collaboratively. Communicates impactfully and adapts messaging in a way that it inspires others to act.
- (Agile Advocate) A flexible mindset, at ease with changes and new ways of working. Is energized by an environment that operates in ambiguous and volatile conditions
- (Accountable Achiever) Makes things happen with and through others and takes accountability for own actions
- (Continuous learner), is self-aware. Seeks feedback, stays curious
- Full time