KERING Multicategory Product Compliance Executive
Kering - Regular
Shanghai - Mainland China
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2019, Kering had nearly 38,000 employees and restated revenue of €15.9 billion.
Support all Luxury brands to develop and distribute products in compliance with worldwide market customs and legal requirements, avoiding any risks for the company and the final customers.
- Ensure all brand products are sold in HONGKONG/MACAO/TAIWAN market in compliance with local regulations requirements
- Advice all brands to ensure imported products comply with HONGKONG/MACAO/TAIWAN laws, standards, rules and regulations
- Mapping and continuous update of regulatory landscape (standard and “no core” products) with a proactive approach.
- Maintain and update standards database service for relevant departments of all brands, providing with technical assistance and English version translation.
- Create a local network and relationship with the control authorities, with the technical / regulatory bodies, with laboratories and consultants
- Implement material test and finished products test to respect HONGKONG/MACAO/TAIWAN requirement
- Good communication with local laboratory for the test parameters discussion.
- Implement finished products testing to accelerate importation flow, provide feedback to brands production and brand HONGKONG/MACAO/TAIWAN team.
- Support brands HQ laboratory for test method and results comparison.
- Provide all brand stores with support on Product Compliance matters
- Provide Product Compliance support to all brands HONGKONG/MACAO/TAIWAN stores in case of technical claim, if needed
- Internal referent for the brands to contact in case of issues or requests with fast response
- Perform a risk assessment through an in-store and warehouse pre-analysis to identify product or labels issues; follow up quality investigation of failure case as well as corrective and preventive actions provided.
- Consolidate care label information by brand with multiple language, especially traditional Chinese,
- Work with global label team to update Traditional Chinese database, perform labeling checking periodically and products on-site checking upon new season coming for all brands
- Planning and Monitoring
- Provide all brands with relevant reporting on Product Compliance activity
- New project of Multi categories research and interpretation
- Continuous monitoring of performance indicator at customs and retail level
- Support manager to organize training to all brands local team and other activities
- Bachelor degree, with major in Textile or Leather Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in relevant consumer goods quality compliance management.
- Knowledge of HONGKONG/MACAO/TAIWAN regulation about Cap456, Cap424, Cap145, TCLA, BSMI;
- Operational experience in laboratory testing
- Good command of written and spoken English, Fluent in traditional Chinese oral and written
- Good MS skills (Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio)
- Strong analytical, planning and negotiation skills
- Good team performer with result driven attitude
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement
- Full time
- Mainland China