KERING Senior Workplace Specialist
Kering - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
This role sits with the regional workplace team which focuses on workplace and endpoint management solutions including directory services, mobile device management, cloud services, IT asset and client management and innovative technology. The incumbent should be capable in administering the above solutions and with operations experience on them is preferred. In addition, he/she will be required to participate in and lead in technology innovation by performing different proof of concepts, piloting new solutions, evaluating new products, and proposing new initiatives to businesses. Project management experience is required for different workplace related roll out projects.
The incumbent will also closely collaborate with both global headquarter functional team, APAC regional team, country IT teams throughout Asia Pacific (APAC) and business users and stakeholders from Kering and different luxury brands. The role acts also as Level 2 or 3 support in APAC on technical solutions and handle escalations from regional helpdesk and country IT teams.
How you will contribute
- Responsible for operations of deployed workplace solutions, maintaining service level and corporate standard across offices and brands in APAC.
- Align global workplace initiative, corporate standard and local requirement in APAC to roll out workplace solutions and enhancement projects.
- Provide timely support on technical solutions to regional helpdesk and country IT teams.
- Provide technical documentations and trainings to internal or external parties for deployed workplace solutions.
- Stay up to date on latest technology development and proactively communicate with global technical solutions team and regional management team towards the introduction of relevant new or innovative technologies.
- Administer 4000+ workstations on ITAM; 8000+ mobile devices on MDM.
- Manage Active Directory Users & Computers and GPO.
- Participate in Office365 migrations and operations.
Who you are?
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT, IS or related field or equivalent in education and experience.
- 5 years relevant working experience in enterprise workstation, mobile device, collaboration or workplace administration and management, preferably in retail / B2C businesses.
- Experience in working in global / regional office is preferred.
- Hands-on Experience is a must on the below solutions:
- ITAM / Client Management Software such as BMC Client Management, Microsoft SCCM, Jamf (formerly Casper)
- IT Service Management tool including BMC Footprints, Service Now
- Cloud Office Suite - Microsoft Office365
- File & Print Service Management
- Mobile Device Management (e.g. VMWare AirWatch and Microsoft Intune)
- Endpoint devices (Windows, Mac, and iOS devices) deployment
- Experience in the following solutions is a plus:
- Client Monitoring Software (e.g. Riverbed SteelCentral Aternity)
- CA Clarity Project Portfolio Management
- Innovative technologies in retail / B2C businesses
- Collaboration, Unified communications, Video Conferencing or mobile conferencing solutions
- Enterprise End Point security software (e.g. SentinelOne, McAfee, Kaspersky)
- Microsoft WSUS
- Strong communication and presentation skills to liaise with different parties globally
- Solid vendor management and project management experience
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Good team player and self-motivated
- Flexible in working hours
- Certifications in Microsoft MCSA, MCSE, Service Management ITIL or Project Management PMP is preferred
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture,
religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enrich the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent,
both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity
Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time