THE MALL LUXURY OUTLETS Site Manager
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shenzhen - Mainland China
The Mall Luxury Outlets is a retail brand whose core business is to operate exclusive outlet villages dedicated to luxury brands only. Currently running two luxury outlet villages in Italy, The Mall Sanremo and The Mall Firenze, the brand keeps developing its business in a multichannel and international perspective. The mission of TMLO business is to offer our guests exclusive amazing experiences to best valorize the time they spend in our villages and their shopping.
Thanks to the collaboration network we keep developing with all the best players of luxury hospitality in the world, our malls are a destination for millions of high-profile guests coming from overseas as well as from the local area. We work every day driven by a deep passion to offer to our tenants the most exclusive luxury environment and services to best valorize their off-price sales.
Our Team works with the deepest passion to continuously promote all over the world The Mall Luxury Outlets brand, its DNA and mission, and the touristic destination where our malls are located: place where to live exclusive experience of beauty.
Reporting directly to the WW General Manager, the Site Manager will take in charge of the leading and developing of The Mall Shenzhen project, with the aim of assuring the whole project management and coordination till the mall final opening, through the full collaboration with the local Developer, the main stakeholders and partners, local Public Administration and Government entities.
How you will contribute
- Reporting to the WW General Manager, supervise and oversee the direction of The Mall Shenzhen project ensuring the project delivery in the time, scope and cost defined in the Company strategy
- Supervise the construction works in charge of the local developer, ensuring the respect of the agreed final project within the expected time, scope and costs
- Monitor the project development, organizing project status updates, evaluating and validating minor change requests, addressing major change requests with the Brand management for approval
- Coordinate the project team staff members, all internal and external project actors, stakeholders, suppliers and consultants in order to assure a perfect integration and synergy among the parties, and a full harmonization of all the several different project threads, as expected by the plan
- Assure the achievement of project goals, milestones and phase gates, managing variations in terms of time, cost and scope, assuring the respect of all deliveries and the final outcome
- Under the supervision of the Finance Manager, plan, allocate and manage all the project resources assuring the most efficient usage of allocated budgets, preparing and presenting periodical financial updates, forecasts and relating analysis
- Lead the project team, collaborating to the recruitment process, supporting all staff members assuring motivation and commitment, defining specific objectives and KPIs and performing periodical reviews
- Maintain quality control procedures, according to The Mall and Kering Group internal guidelines and expectations
- Prepare site reports and keeping the top management constantly updated on the project status and next milestones
- Best managing the collaboration with Public Administration, obtaining the granting of all necessary permits and licenses, assuring a full transparency and a total respect of ethic codes and anticorruption rules
- Constantly analyze and monitor the surrounding area and partners, to be constantly updated on the ongoing projects and developing of the area
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and project management, preferably with in-depth knowledge in relevant Retail Construction project or similar; abroad studies and or working experiences as a plus
- Professional with minimum +8 years of working experience in business and project management, with a great experience in managing complex projects, better if in the luxury retail industry, and coordinate resources, suppliers, partners and local developer
- Chinese nationalities and excellent in written and spoken English; Italian language and knowledge of Italian culture is a strong plus
- Proven in-depth knowledge and experience in project lifecycle management, all the different stages: planning, implementation & construction, monitoring, controlling and opening
- With in-depth knowledge of construction management, retail, local administration and regulations, real estate industry
- Expert in start-up and/or Brand development and management, preferably in the luxury and/or retail industry
- Must possess a strong market awareness of competitors and be sensitive to market changes
- With strong capabilities in financial judgment and analysis
- With sophisticated skills and knowledge in team management
- With good communication skills, problem solving, decision-making ability, team working and team leader
- Positive and proactive, driven by passion and with proven relational skills
- PMP of PMI certification as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join The Mall Luxury Outlets adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, giving a significant personal contribution and becoming part of a thriving team in a Luxury fashion environment that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Mall Luxury Outlets and we are committed to search and grow up new ones. Our common vision promotes resourcefulness and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
The Mall Luxury Outlets is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China